• T6 Led Bicycle Light Front Usb Rechargeable Mtb Mountain Bicycle Lamp 1000Lm Bike Headlight Cycling Flashlight Bike Accessories

USD $15.48VAT Included50% OFFFree Shipping
    Just for Dropshipping and Wholesale

How to pay?
    • Ships in 24 hours via Fast Shipping.
    • Estimated Delivery 5 to 9 Business Days.
    Customer Reviews
    *Note: Some reviews have been processed by Google Translate!
    V***u Verified Buyer

Good flashlight for bicycle, many modes of flashing, strobe and several modes of brightness. Lamp housing is made of aluminum. Plug the connector poorly kept, twisted lantern in hands, opened. Rear Gabor, case plasti, two elements 32X tightness questionable, not seen, also the lights and a button. So if you decide to take the only lamp and rear can and фикпрайсе take

H***y Verified Buyer

To Moscow 3 weeks, although they chose delivery from Russia in 5 days-the goods were sent from China. The package is navel, cable, lantern, everything is whole. Fully charged. The USB plug really does not hold, as everyone writes. Check the glow in the winter forest pleased-bright, far. 6 Operating modes: Middle bright, middle dim, FAR, FAR + Middle, blinking, strobe.

W***g Verified Buyer

Just what I was looking for, I'm missing battery check. I have in total about 12 spotlights of one kind and another, more powerful and less powerful. In the absence of A test in circulation I think it's the perfect balance. To circular at night. It's not powerful like 5.000 lumens spotlights but enough. Very good metallic finish. Next comments after testing

I***n Verified Buyer

Came quickly, shine well, both lanterns are charged from USB, many modes of light on both on that flashlight! For how much enough charge did not measure. Seller recommend! Only the price now increased on it, I took 650 rubles, and now it is 1650((((

S***r Verified Buyer

The writing is good is one day a little waist tassel to prayer and a few days try to use the rope to pick up more as weak. Light gold bird about becoming staples. And what pin charging jack rubber cover is exactly fixed antenna and always flaring

U***j Verified Buyer

Good light, tried it on a headband. 4 modus 1 and 2 lamps alone or both, wide light area. 2 blinking modes. Battery time not tested, recommend it for daily use. The plastic cover over micro USB has poor quality, need to use tape on rainy days.

T***j Verified Buyer

The goods received less than 2 weeks, everything works perfectly, minus there is, packed in a regular film, without a box, in some places scratched apparently during transportation. But it's not critical to me. The main thing that works!

Q***t Verified Buyer

Ribyata I advise you flashlight housing metal quality is normal to its own Denig seller .... I bought a little less for one bulb so much less it shines and this one for two lamps takes a very large lighting area .....

D***c Verified Buyer

It arrived in short time in Chile, looks good quality and arto lighting, exelent product but ubiera status better if you were in box as it only came in bag and struck a little but only the surface paint

T***u Verified Buyer

The flashlight is great! Ordered first for a gift and it turned out to be much better than expected. I ordered the second on my bike! Super!!! Everything is like in the description! I recommend to buy!

K***c Verified Buyer

Oh, and for a long time to wait, stuck somewhere flashlight my, in Feb ordered in May received. Lantern is really good, at night, you will not be not visible and road will be clearly visible

G***i Verified Buyer

Delivered quickly, spotlight fire, compact, one lamp diffused dazzle, Second focused far, have a combined mode, slow flashing and strobe. Weight 76G. Recommend

J***t Verified Buyer

Flashlights high quality Right rear come with battery, but does not shine The front curve made binding and it turns Had to change Light is very good

H***s Verified Buyer

Flashlight super. Compact, the steering wheel looks great. Very bright, different modes. Back too light or blinking in 4 modes. I am very happy.

R***j Verified Buyer

Experience at first a little dubious. However, once I contacted the seller, the seller responded in a timely manner and reported on the order.

I***x Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery the products its well packaged it shines well I am very satisfied thank you to the seller I advise it

I***h Verified Buyer

Very good furniture reprocharia product… The only thing you would be the battery life 4,5 hrs in low light… As well.

R***x Verified Buyer

Corresponds to the description. 6 operating modes. In the photo the maximum brightness of the headlights.

S***n Verified Buyer

The order came quickly, the seller is excellent, I recommend. The lantern is good and well attached.

T***z Verified Buyer

The product arrived in 21 days. The description is accurate. I am very happy with the product

C***w Verified Buyer

this light it s super powerfull. verry bright and great product, fast shipp to romania.

C***v Verified Buyer

Super Extra lights very strongly. Super longer pisałem? Fast shipping thanks

G***f Verified Buyer

Like, compact but already solved the pedals, we test. 31 days for Maranhão.

G***m Verified Buyer

I'm gonna buy another one and leave it in the car for emergency cases.

X***d Verified Buyer

everything is fine, product correct with description, and Great value

P***q Verified Buyer

Compact, powerful and very good fixation I was satisfied.

U***i Verified Buyer

A great product, and a good seller that I recommend.

T***c Verified Buyer

Size small, not Adam, USB C, not easy to baby easy.

Certification: FCC
    Model Number: mountain bicycle light
    Mounting Placement: Handlebar
    Power Supply: Battery
    Lamp bead: 2xT6 LED
    Waterproof level: IPX5
    Material: Aluminum alloy Shell
    Colour: Black
    Feature 1: Bicycle Bike Light
    Feature 2: Waterproof Tactical Torch Lamp
    Feature 3: Portable Flashlight
    Feature 4: Outdoor Camping Headlamps
    Feature 5: Portable Spotlights
    Feature 6: Mountain Bike Lantern
    Suitable for: Cycling, fishing, camping, camping, mountaineering Light
    Feature 7: Bicycle Bike Accessories
    Feature 8: accesorios para bicicletas
    Feature 9: ciclismo
    Feature 10: bicicleta
    Feature 11: luz bicicleta
    Feature 12: lanterna bicicleta
    Feature 13: luces para bicicleta
    Feature 14: luz trasera bicicleta
    Feature 15: mtb accesorios
    Feature 16: farol para bike
    Feature 17: accesorios bicicleta
    Feature 18: luces bicicleta
    Feature 19: velo accessories
    Feature 20: bicicleta accesorios
    Feature 21: luz bicicleta delantera
    Feature 22: lanterna
    Feature 23: fiets verlichting
    Feature 24: fahrrad licht

Enter Adafar coupon code, large subsidies waiting for you to come

Product Details:

➤ Headlight material: Aluminum alloy

➤ Lamp beads model: 2 * T6 LED

➤ Charging time: just 1 hour

➤ Life time: 8~20 hours

➤ Lighting distance: about 200 meters

➤ Waterproof rating: IPX5

➤ Flood light angle: large flood light angle

Product Feature:

✿ The appearance of aluminum alloy, anti-drop and durable, no fear of wind and rain, no fear of muddy water washing

✿ Large flood light, improve visibility: large flood light angle, wider illumination range, no dead spots for cycling lighting

✿ High-power chip, high-brightness wick: reduce energy consumption, clear the way forward (1000 lumens/200 meters long range)

✿ 6 modes: T6 glare light - T6 weak light - T6 glare light - 2 * T6 glare light - 2 * T6 sos - 2 * T6 flash

✿ Multifunction: can be used as bike headlight, camping lanterns, mountaineering flashlight, fishing torch, etc.